Awards – It means more responsibility
Cimplicityrockss is blessed with such motivating friends.. here is what they gifted me with love
Gift from AJ’s Mom – http://sweetjellybean.wordpress.com/
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Here are the rules for this award and tag post:
a. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
b. Share 7 things about yourself.
c. Nominate 7 bloggers you find inspiring and leave a comment on their blog to let them know.
Here I goooooooooo…………
a. My special thanks to you AJ’s Mommy Dearest – https://cimplicityrockss.wordpress.com/category/every-day-is-mothers-day/
b. 7 Things about myself (actually i have too many things to tell y only 7 ? 🙂 )
- I love my family a lot
- I love to wear my sister’s clothes…hahaha
- For me and my sister my mom is the only wealth
- For your information till now i have written only my college notes and exam papers….cimplicityrockss is the first blog and only platform which has witnessed and tolerated my writing skills…..thank you wordpress….:-)
- Am absolutely a comedy stuff…I laugh a lot and make others laugh too
- For some unknown reasons ….everything looks good and beautiful for my eyes
- May be above mentioned point is the reason why I think ” Am very beautiful” hahhaha 🙂
Coming to Nominations for ” Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
Inspiring bloggers for me are those who made me think again and again and moved me every time a step ahead) So here they are……
There is no ranking as such (because if I start ranking blogs then… my blog will be at last in the rank 🙂 LoL)
(Whatever I read in this blog has some important message for me – This Inspires me)
(Personally this blog is very inspiring for me because it is full of life and energy )
(There is lot to learn from the writing skills I see in this blog)
(There is a kind of enthusiastic writing approach in every post I read here- It’s a learning for me)
(My superrr likes for this blog as I believe that there are 2 ways to see life (Books and travelling) and in both of these am still a beginner ….This blog brings the world closer to me)
(Everything I see here is simply inspiring)
(I just realize how ignorant I am whenever I read this blog. It is simply a ocean of inspiration)
I got this wonderful opportunity of passing this award to other deserving blogs just because of this amazing blogger A J’s Mommy dearest (thats how I call her) so don’t forget to check her blog
My nominations for One Lovely blog Award is coming shortly …………
Gift from Simona – http://fiammisday.com
One lovely blog award from a lovely lady
The rules for this Award are as follows:
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
Here I go againnnnnnnn……..
a.My lovely thanks to this lovely lady http://fiammisday.com
b.7 Things about myself
- Am extremely mischievous but you cannot see that on my face
- In entire world only my sister knows who exactly “I am”
- I have a bad habit of singing same song on and on and on till someone begs me to stop it
- This is a top secret revealed for the first time…Most of my school assignments were written by my sister…as i was the dumbest on earth that time
- I hold a silver medal in a subject which am actually not liking now hahahah…excuse me i still like the silver medal but not the subject.
- I get weird dreams and imaginations often
- My 6th sense works amazingly for me
Coming to Nominations for ” One Lovely Blog Award”
I got this wonderful opportunity of passing this award to other deserving blogs just because of this lovely blogger …so don’t forget to check her blog
Super Sweet Blogging Award
Here are the sweet rules for this award
- Thank you dear sweet teacher 🙂 http://tchistorygal.wordpress.com
- Answer 4 questions.
- Cookies or Cake : Hmmm actually the moment i saw this award i felt happy and also felt funny because am one person who don’t eat sweets at all unless someone forces me to eat …..it is only once in blue moon that i feel like eating anything which is sweet (Jamoon/ Jam lamingtons and few more selective items) …so cookies and cake both ruled out …..(if you still want to know my preference then i pick cake than cookies)
- Chocolate or Vanilla? …I hate Chocolate .and ice creams….vanilla is also not my choice but still am okay with it ( am not following any fitness diet , am completely a normal girl 🙂 Just that i don’t like eating sweets
- What is your favorite sweet treat? The only sweet which i voluntarily feel like eating once in blue moon is Jamoon (Indian sweet )..even in this case i pick one or two and am done 🙂
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Wrong question to wrong person 🙂
- If I had a sweet nickname what would it be? I have soooooooo many nick names …my sister has a crazy habit of dumping too many nick names on my head…she keeps calling me with some or the other names…..i love all of it….
3. The Baker’s Dozen Nominees (In no order 🙂 )
I got this wonderful opportunity of passing this award to other deserving blogs just because of this sweet teacher & blogger …so don’t forget to check her blog