This is a small letter with love to every soldier who has given me
His life for My life
Respected Dear Soldier,
(Address: War field
Date: Every Day )
Dear Sir ,
“You have never met me nor seen me…you have never heard about me nor know me…..still you have always fought for me . Who am I to you that you have presented all these gifts to me ?
- You left your loved ones alone ….just to see me happy with my family
- You are awake in severe cold and burning heat ….just to see me safe in my quilt
- You struggle, fight and get hurt again and again…. just to save me from crying in pain
- You starve day and night protecting…. just to see me partying
- You work months together day and night ….just to see me healthy and right
- You fight and die everyday…. just to see me celebrate my birthday
My dear soldier you have always been gifting me without any expectations and I have always been wondering how you could be so selfless and kind enough to give your life for my life
I shall keep you in my heart so that there is no way i can ever forget to thank you for the life I am living today.
With warm hearted thanks
(Citizen saved by you)
I have written what I actually felt but If you feel this letter to be your’s then take a minute and thank all the soldiers who save us.
Copyright © 2012 by Cimplicityrockss